Current workshops in 2021:
Yoga for Stress and Anxiety
20th May – 8th July
6.30pm – 8pm
Online via Zoom
If you are struggling with stress and/or anxiety, yoga has many beneficial elements which can reduce your symptoms and help you maintain a more healthy and balanced way of being.
I am now a qualified Yoga therapist from the Minded Institute, and this course is inspired by my extensive training.
Want to know more?
We will explore movement, breathing exercises and meditations that are helpful for alleviating stress and anxiety
This course is available for all levels, beginners included
It runs for 8 consecutive weeks
Thursday 20th May – Thursday 8th July
6:30pm – 8pm
90 mins per session
Investment: £80 for the whole course
Only 8 spaces on the course
What is included?
- 90 mins of live zoom interaction with me every week.
- We practice yoga for an hour, 15 mins of an exercise like meditation, certain breathing techniques, yoga nidra etc, and finish with a 15 mins discussion.
- All the yoga and exercises are recorded so you have access to practice during the week. These will be available for 7 days.
- You will also be part of a closed Facebook group where I will post videos of some of the practices we do. This group will also act as a support network for those practicing together.
- You have the option of receiving a 30 mins private zoom session at the end of the 8 weeks to discuss your experience and anything which came up for you.
- There is also a monthly drop in class for anyone who has taken the course where we can refresh what we have learnt and explore more practices.
Myofascial releasing workshop
Sunday February 14th
2pm – 4pm
Online via Zoom
This is a 2 hour workshop where we will have a great relaxing time using fascia balls to untangle our tight web of connective tissue (fascia).
If you struggle with pain, have tension or just want to learn how to use the these wonderful props to keep your body healthy, then book your space now.
No yoga experience is needed and all levels are welcome.
You will also receive the recording of the workshop which will be available for 2 weeks and eventually go up on my website.
You will need to have a set of fascia balls for the workshop, they can be purchased via the link below:
please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions